FleetBoard Apps. Maintaining full control of your fleet everywhere and at all times!
FleetBoard Apps are available free of charge in the Apple AppStore and in the Google Play™ store. With the “lite” versions of the Vehicle Management, Logistics Management, Time Management, and Mapping services, you keep an eye on your vehicles and drivers during the challenges of daily business while underway, even at night or while on holiday if need be. This lets you optimise your trips at any time and from anywhere and get in touch with your vehicles and drivers.
Full control with the FleetBoard App:
- Trace the trips travelled by your utility vehicles in live mode.
- Display the Performance Analysis for the last trip.
- Transfer text messages to your drivers instructing them to fetch the pallets on the return trip or to pick up a truck load on the short term.
- Use the Time Management function to get an overview of the working hours of your drivers.
- Get information on state-of-the-art FleetBoard manuals, user reports, and latest news.
How it works:
- Look for "Fleet Management" or "FleetBoard" in the Apple AppStore/Google Play™ store and buy it (free of charge).
- Synchronise your smartphone/tablet.
- Before using the FleetBoard App for the first time, it has to be configured under the settings for your fleet data.
Available in the Apple App Store for existing FleetBoard customers. Can only be used in connection with a FleetBoard service contract with the corresponding WebServices rights.
The software runs on an iPhone as well as on the iPad: iPhone (with iOS versions from 3.1.3) and iPad (with iOS versions from 3.1.3). The function and operation are the same on both devices – due to the different resolutions, different graphics are used.
Mobile Internet access via WLAN or GSM. Using the App will result in communication costs if you do not have a flat rate on your iPhone/iPad.
Available in the Google Play™ store for existing FleetBoard customers. Can only be used in connection with a FleetBoard service contract in which the WebServices rights are set accordingly.
The app has been optimised for the use on a smartphone or tablet. Android Version 4.1 is a mandatory requirement for the use of the apps.
Mobile Internet access over WLAN or GSM. When using the app, you will be charged communication costs if you do not have a flat rate for your end device.
iPhone® is a trade mark of Apple Inc.
iPad® is a trade mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.